Heartache

Everyone has heartache. I think it is normal for us to think that we are alone in our pain. What do we do with this pain? Do we try to substitute things to try to fill the hurt? Do we try to cry out for help? Our world is full of hurting people. Various levels of pain but the important thing is that it all matters!! One might be hurting over losing a loved one, or another be grieving a lost friendship. What can we do to help each other? What can the hurt person do to help themselves not stay in their heartache? As I sit in my own situation of hurt I hope that I can encourage you with a few points. If you or someone you know is going through something please know that I am here, and that if there is anything I can do please let me know. Whether you want me to pray via phone or chat I am here. If you want a hug, I will hug you. If you need an ear, I am here. In closing, I will leave you with this: Luke 12:7 (KJV) But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows. Whatever you are going through He is there!! He has placed value on YOU! I hope you have a support system that can help you as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY