Hello All

Greeting from East Tx
So you may have heard of the unrest in Guinea.. (you can look it up be
warned depending on what you find you may find it graphic..) It has
been very hard to read about and I am so very glad that my mom is safe..
My dad is either in Tanzania or on his way to Malaysia!! I have had
the thought that I am so glad that I am not there to be near the
violence yet wish my loved ones weren't either.. Please pray with
me that the president will have wisdom and that people will settle
down.. To have read what the military have done it is truly
unimagineble to think people could act like that.. I can't begin to
think think of the thousands of acts of violence that have plagued
our world.... since the beginning of time..


WE NEED GOD TO SHINE THROUGH
US SO THAT WE CAN SPREAD HIS
WORD AND LOVE!!!

Comments

Becky said…
I know you are praying hard... and Jesus says ask and you shall receive. Can't wait to see the effect your prayer (and the prayers of others) have on West Africa!

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

MY BIRTHDAY

My audience