Wow it has been so long!! (Laura's Life August 2009)

Hello all
I am so sorry that it has been so long!!!! I don't really have an excuse except that life gets away from me at times and things dont get updated..Anyways since the last entry was in November 2008 I should try to remember what happened.. Christmas I know and that was fun...

For your sakes I will save yall alot of boring reading and just skip forward!!

Even though my last entry was in Nov.. I see that I did not share that my sister called me and told me that she was gonna be a mommy.. This is her first and I was
so excited.. So skip forward 9 months and Alyssa Marie was born April 14, 2009 I will attach picture of me meeting her 2 weeks later!!!.. She is adorable and it is hard being so far away and yet I am so thankful I get to see her on skype.. (She smiled at me the other day..)

Another cool thing that happened was that the first time in 5 years all four of the Willits Siblings were in one room.. Since my sister Sara got married we have have been dispersed.. A col factor of it was that I did not know my youngest brother was coming.. for a month and a half my family told me that we could not find a ticket for him... SO it was indeed a surprise to see him.. We had our first Willits Family reunion..

Another big thing in my life is that i have moved away from Waco to a small town called Yantis. My mom's mom and and sister and 3 cousins and all their families
live here and so that is a plus.. I never thought that I would leave Waco as I
LOVED ANTIOCH COMMUNITY CHURCH AND I WAS SO IN.. But when God calls I go!!

Comments

Mary Virginia said…
Next time don't wait so long to catch us up. How was the move?
-emm vee

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY