EWWWWWWWWW

Hi all
This is not a story or anything but I wanted to ask you all for your prayers.. the last 2 days have been messy with my shower backing up and my house smelling like sewage.. I am sort of overwhelmed as my landlady had to have a guy tear up the carpet in my very small hallway because of yucky water and it it made its way to my room and under my dresser. needless to say I have had to clean up several messes which have not been to bad but today I saw the worst yet did not have to clean :)

because of this my furniture in my room is all moved around and the cleaning chemical used was so stromng that it was suggested not to stay home tonight.... So I am at my neighbor's which is a 4 girl house and they all go to the same church and we get along very well.. we ae friends and they were very quick to let me stay with them!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY