today was a good day

As the title stated today was a good day. It was for sure busy but good.
I got up earlier than normal and had my 1st cup of coffee and realized
that I enjoyed just sitting there even there for a minute knowing that
I did not have to rush like crazy to be ready. See normally I just wait
as long as I can before I get up and get ready and start the day...

I got to church and went to my classroom and started to set up..
For those of who do not know I am the teacher for the older 2's
every Sunday 9 am service. My church has 2 services and I love
it so very much.. Lately in my class it has had a pretty calm feeling
but today it was odd it just seemed crazy!! not the 17 kids :) We had
were wild but it was just a crazy feeling.. and then after class I went
to the 11 am service and then went straight to work!! I worked 4 hours
and then went to a friend's home and painted corners and then came
home cleaned up and felt so much better and vegged all eveninbg long.
So that was nice..

It is now past my bedtime and so I will close for now but I wish you all well.

note to all:
If you want my address or any contact info please do let me know by email
lwillits@gmail.com
HUGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY