Oh my homeland..

Ok I know that it is 2 minutes till midnight and I
am hoping you have all slept well. I, on Thursday
evening watched Hotel Rwanda!! I normally do
not watch these type of movies because my heart
cannot take it, but I must admit that I watched most
of it. I did leave the TV between commercials and I
am thinking, I missed some of the more violent parts..

It is indeed a violent movie and intense. It makes my
heart break to see it and see what people went through.
Oh my heart bled for the people and for Africa. Sure it
may not be as bad in other parts of Africa as it was in
Rwanda but things have been very bad in other places
and countries are still trying to recuperate!! It is how
sad that africa is so poor and needy. Forgive me for a
rant but of I had to get it off my chest....I love Africa.
Blessings
Laura

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY