9-12-08

Hello friends,
Time has flown by and I have not written since July 2008. I, at times just get busy as we all get.. but rest assured that I carry you all in my heart.. I do apologize though for the gap of time and I indeed have not fallen off the face of the earth :)

For those of you near and far I just to wish to update you on my life and my family..

I am still at the church working 2 days a week cleaning the rooms... I also help with childcare pretty regularly.. The kids are indeed so precious I usually help with the preschool age and they are fun.. The times I have watched babies have also been fun and sweet as they melt my heart..

I am also of course still with Visiting Angels job (elderly care). That is of course challenging here and there but I have tried to do well in it!!

My parents are still in Washington State till mid January 2009. My younger brother, Facinet, has not started college yet, (he will Sept 22), but he actually went to orientation yesterday. As his scholarship program is based upon his soccer skills
he has been pretty active in soccer practice and/or games..I am proud to say his team has WON several games and so that is COOL!!

In my last entry I was about to go on vacation to Illinois to visit a friend!! I have been and that went well.. I got to see the world's largest Ketchup bottle..! I did get really sick the last day I was there and that was not fun at all. I think it was heatstroke.. but thankfully I am of course better and I hope I never get that again..

That about covers it... A big thing that is happening that I have not shared yet, is that I am turning 28 on Sunday the 14th!! so that is big...
Take care,
Laura

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Laura :-) Glad that you are having a good month of Sept, sounds like you are staying busy! We are doing good here in Arkansas, getting used to having Dan is school, his brothers and I miss him during the day, but he LOVES school so that helps :-)
Have a great weekend!
Blue Kite said…
Dear Laura,

In a couple of hours, in this part of the world (Milan - Italy) it will be September 14th.
I want to be the fist one wishing you a wonderful birthday.
I clearly remember when you were so small, that I could hold you in my hand. I still have a vivid emotion remembering when I gave you the first hug.
May our dear God bless you in your life.
Zio Maurizio
Valerie said…
Happy Birthday Laura! I hope that you had a great day and a great party!!!
Mary Virginia said…
Happy Birthday Laura!
Tell your family I said hello.
-MayVa

Popular posts from this blog

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY