People in Airports

I hope that this is not a weird musing to my readers..

Greetings
Today while I was washing dishes at my client's home, I was thinking
of traveling and thus made me think of the times that I have traveled
myself in airports and just watched all sorts of people just walk by..
Or maybe seen some run fast to their gates, or seeing people on their
cell phones walking wherever they need to go. I have heard all sorts
of conversations (work,just chatting,or relaying travel information..)


In those times I think so many people and all in the same place but
we do not necessarily talk to one another or miost likely never see
each other again.. we all live in this world yet we are so caught up
in where we are going that we do not think we are all one kind!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY