6 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,
It is now 6 days till my birthday and I am excited!!!!!!!
I hope you know that in my 26 years almost 27 years that
I have grown more into who the Lord wants me to be and
even though I am continuing to being more of a woman who
follows Him I am so blessed indeed by all of you who have
loved me and cared for me and encouraged me etc. I hope
that you all know how dear you all are to my heart!! and
I am so grateful for each of you!!!!

I have been indeed blessed by my Heavenly Father.. My path
has been hard and rocky sometimes, but I know that God must
have a plan as I am alive and I have proven many doctors wrong.

You all should know how dear you all are and I am sop grateful
for each of you!!!!
Many Blessings
Laura
I would love to collect little notes or whatever that you would
have of me and put it in a book especially if you do not live
here in Waco!! SO if you would just reply to this entry or email
me at lwillits@gmail.com that would so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-12-08

My audience

MY BIRTHDAY